Editing already created invoice:
- If you need now you can edit whole invoice after its creation
- Including all billing details, header, footer, or name & price for the events/items
Invoice changes history:
- See exactly when did you created an invoice, or when you got paid
- Also when was the email sent
- Better calendar-compatibility for creating events with different video calling platforms (Zoom, Teams, etc)
- We enabled copying text from invoice pdf
- You can use a different invoice email for your client (or yourself)
- Invoice titles are now automatically generated based on the use case (you can edit title later). With that we removed Invoice title in "New invoice" so the creation is faster.
- We made creating new client easier with input now called "Name / Company" for both persons or companies as clients.
🪲 Bug fix
- Sped up the loading of the "invoice events" function by up to 7 times
... & Other small improvements
- Quickly find how the client has paid in total, how much is still to be paid or how many invoices you have already created for the client.
Subject of client invoice email:
- We've changed the subject of the email with invoice.
- The email now has a subject line of your first and last name from Flowlance settings. For example: "Michael Jordan sends invoice" to make it easier for clients to find your invoice.
- Event with decimal price: You can now create price with decimal point
- Longer events descriptions are now hidden, click to open them.
- Fixed events duplication with too many clicks
... & Other small improvements.
Flowlance now supports adding price or payment to recurring events created in Google Calendar.
You can choose if you want to make changes of the event to:
- Only this event
- This and future events
- All events
😎 It's never been easier to use Flowlance in combination with Google Calendar!